Guests walk along the red carpet, with burning barrels along the path. The event is held in the hall overlooking Øresund – the nature surrounding is the sea and sandy area. Again large burning barrels are creating a warm atmosphere. Welcome drinks are served on white cloth covered high tables overlooking the beautiful ocean side. The hall is laid for gala dinner with white tablecloths, candelabra and flowers. Delicious 3 course dinner with wine, beer and water. At the end of dinner, coffee and tea is served. The stage music is offering a dance floor with a band or DJ playing danceable mixes. By the scene in a quiet area you have the view by the sea. The lounge area offers nice black designer wicker chairs and low raw tables. Our terraces overlooking the Øresund coast has made room for both smokers and those who want fresh air. Burning barrels are lighting the beach area all night.
- 18.00 Sparkling welcome drink.
- 19.00 Starter – Hand-peeled shrimp with creamy bisque, small salads and home baked bread.
- 20.15 Main course – Roasted fillet of beef, green package with peas and salted bacon, morel sauce with mushrooms, salad of new potatoes with lovage and grilled artichokes.
- 21.30 Dessert – Creamy chocolate cake with passion fruit & sour vanilla cream.
- 21.50 Coffee/tea and avec.
- 24.00 Event ends.
- Large floor next to Øresund.
- Sparkling welcome drink.
- Delicate 3-course dinner.
- Concerted wine + beer and soft drinks.
- Tables, chairs, tableware, tablecloths, candelabras/candles.
- Coffee and tea.
- Light for the stage and floor.
- 24 sqm stage.
- 1 microphone and sound system for speeches.
- Washing and cleaning.
- Staffed wardrobe.
- Free parking.
Staff includes project manager, waiters, cooks, wardrobe personnel, dishwasher staff and cleaning personnel before, during and after the event. All necessary functions.
Events can be simpler or more comprehensive depending on your wishes.
Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter the start-finish time, open bar or købebar after dinner, 3 courses or Christmas buffet – so we come with a proposal. You can also call on telephone 31 72 74 72.