Guests walk along the red carpet with burning barrels while overlooking Øresund. Danish inspired breakfast is served with a view to the water. Delicious lunch buffet with salads and home baked bread. Morning and afternoon coffee is served on buffets by the waterside. Welcome drinks are served in the lounge area overlooking Øresund. The party is held in our floor overlooking Øresund and the outside sand area, where the burning barrels are giving a warm atmosphere. The hall is set for a casual party, with white tablecloths on the tables, candles and stage for a DJ. The delicious dinner buffet includes wine, beer and water. At the stage there is a dance floor where the DJ plays danceable mixes. With view of the water you have a decorated lounge area with black wicker chairs and low cool tables. Our terraces overlooking the Øresund coast has made room for both smokers and those who want fresh air. Burning barrels give a cozy dim lighting on the sand area surrounding Docken.
- 09:30 Arrive at dock.
- 09:45 Light breakfast.
- 10:15 Event.
- 11:15 Coffee break with fresh fruit and cake.
- 11.35 Event.
- 13:00 Lunch – delicious buffet.
- 14.00 Event.
- 15:30 Coffee, tea, water, healthy snacks and brownies.
- 15.50 Event.
- 16.30 Event ends.
- Back to the hotel.
- 19:00 bubbly welcome drink in the lounge area overlooking Øresund.
- 19.45 Dinner – buffet.
- 22:00 DJ plays lounge and danceable mix.
- 03:00 Event ends.
- Rent of hall
- Projector 6000 ANSI incl. screen plenum + party
- Audio system plenum
- Audio system, evening
- Various microphones
- AV technician
- Sound technician
- Room separation/Break out
- Lighting design
- DJ (2100 – 0300)
- Stage (18 sqm)
- 200 chairs plenum + tables
- 4 x bus from hotel morning
- 4 x bus to hotel trip/return afternoon
- Shuttlebus to Hotel (2300 – 0300) total bus cost
- Check in tables
- Banner setup
- Security (2100-0300)
- Light for stage and floor.
- Round or oblong tables.
- Coffee, tea, soft drinks and fresh fruit all day.
- Coffee breaks with cake and fresh fruit.
- Sparkling welcome drink.
- Delicate buffet with crisp salads and hoome baked bread.
- Open bar with wine, beer and soft drinks until 03.00.
- DJ og DJ system with speakers.
- Washing and cleaning.
Staff includes project manager, waiters, cooks, wardrobe personnel, dishwasher staff and cleaning personnel before, during and after the event. All necessary functions.
Events can be simpler or more comprehensive depending on your wishes.
Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter the start-finish time, open bar or købebar after dinner, 3 courses or Christmas buffet – so we come with a proposal. You can also call on telephone 31 72 74 72.