Guests walk the red carpet with fire in fire barrels up to the entrance overlooking the Sea. The event is held in the main floor overlooking the Sea. Welcome drink is served at high tables overlooking the sea – the hall is ready for Christmas dinner with white tablecloths, candles and candelabra. There is a 20 sqm scene with DJ and speakers. Bar with beer, wine, water and possibly drinks. Our terraces overlooking the Øresund coast has made room for both smokers and those who want fresh air. Fire barrels burning all night.
- 15.00 Arrival and registration.
- 15.30 Conference.
- 17.15 Coffee break.
- 16.05 Conference.
- 19.30 Closing.
- 19.45 Dinner overlooking Øresund.
- 22.00 Event ends.
- 20 sqm stage.
- 1 projector and 1 screen.
- 1 microphone, speakers and sound systems.
- Light in the hall and on the stage.
- On arrival coffee, tea, soft drinks and croissants.
- Coffee, tea, soft drinks and fresh fruit all afternoon.
- Afternoon coffee, tea + cake.
- 2-course dinner – main course and dessert.
- Tables, chairs, tableware, tablecloths, candles.
- 2 glasses of wine or beer for dinner + soft drinks.
- Free parking.
Staff includes project manager, waiters, cooks, wardrobe personnel, dishwasher staff and cleaning personnel before, during and after the event. All necessary functions.
Events can be simpler or more comprehensive depending on your wishes.
Write an email to email@example.com and enter the start-finish time, open bar or købebar after dinner, 3 courses or Christmas buffet – so we come with a proposal. You can also call on telephone 31 72 74 72.