Guests walk the red carpet with fire in fire barrels up to the entrance overlooking the Sea. The event is held in the main floor overlooking the Sea. Welcome drink is served at high tables overlooking the sea – the hall is ready for Christmas dinner with white tablecloths, candles and candelabra. There is a 20 sqm scene with DJ and speakers. Bar with beer, wine, water and possibly drinks. Our terraces overlooking the Øresund coast has made room for both smokers and those who want fresh air. Fire barrels burning all night.
- 18.00 Arrival with red carpet, barrels and torches.
- 18.15 Welcome drinks and lounge music.
- 19.00 Christmas party at the beautiful white covered tables.
- 22.00 DJ plays danceable mix.
- 02.00 Event ends.
- White tablecloths, candelabra and candles.
- Sparkling welcome drink.
- Delicate Christmas buffet.
- Beer, wine and soft drinks during dinner.
- Open bar with beer, wine and water.
- Buy-bar for drinks.
- Lounge area with black designer wicker chairs and raw tables overlooking the Sound.
- Light Christmas decorations.
- 20 sqm stage for speakers and DJ.
- Light on stage and floor.
- Stereo for iPod/CD.
- Cleaning before and after, as well as ongoing maintenance of toilets.
- Service and dishwashers.
- Free Parking.
Staff includes project manager, waiters, cooks, wardrobe personnel, dishwasher staff and cleaning personnel before, during and after the event. All necessary functions.
Events can be simpler or more comprehensive depending on your wishes.
Write an email to email@example.com and enter the start-finish time, open bar or købebar after dinner, 3 courses or Christmas buffet – so we come with a proposal. You can also call on telephone 31 72 74 72.